Geneious Pro v4.8.5 for Windows/Linux/MacOSX | 172MB
Geneious - is a real gift for anyone fascinated by molecular biology. This program is for information analysis and simulation experiments related to DNA, proteins and other organic compounds. And not have to be a programmer to understand it. The program builds an elementary visual graphical models and, in addition to all, is an excellent biological reference.
• Pairwise and multiple sequence alignment including ClustalW, MUSCLE, Progressive pairwise and translation alignment
• Phylogenetic tree building with NJ, bootstrapping, consensus trees and plugins for PAUP * and MrBayes
• Consensus sequence, translation, complement and protein statistics update as you edit
• Find motifs, open reading frames (ORFs)
Lab End Sequence Analysis:
• Contig assembly with automated trimming, vector screening, assembly, and chromatogram editing
• 454 import and reference assembly with support for viewing large assemblies
• Restriction and Gateway ® Cloning, restriction mapping, digestion and ligation
• Automated primer design with degeneracy support
• Keep a primer database and search for primers which match new sequences.
• Customizable graphical viewer and editor of sequences, alignments and annotations
• Fully interactive, customizable plasmid maps
• Navigate chromosomes and genomes
• Phylogenetic tree viewer with customizable layout, color and style
• Graphs updated real-time including sequence logos, chromatogram traces and protein properties
• 3D protein structure viewing
• Fast, interactive dot plots
• Easy image export to publication quality formats and More ...
Organize and share data:
• Store and organize all of your research material in one place including sequences, publications, trees and more
• Extensive import and export including Vector NTI, Nexus, GenBank, Fasta, PDF, ABI and many more!
• Collaborate and share data over the internet or on a secure, central server.
• Search and sort sequences by similarity, basic and advanced text searching of data
• Attach structured information to sequences, alignments and trees.
Access public databases:
• Drag and drop sequences from NCBI (including Gene, Genome, Nucleotide, SNP, Structure and Protein)
• NCBI BLAST sequences with two clicks of the mouse
• Keeps your NCBI and EMBL downloads up to date automatically
• Close integration with Pfam databases
• A unique method of rapidly filtering public data as it downloads.
• Create interactive tutorials with direct links to material in Geneious
• All the tools a budding bioinformatician may need is just a click away
• Students can answer question, do analyses then submit their results using Collaboration.
• Automatically retrieves newly published articles from PubMed and can sort them based on your interests
• Storage of abstracts and bibliographic information
• Quick links to find original articles and citation record online.
OS: WinAll, Linux, MacOSX
Homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download from Hotfile[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download from Uploading[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]